Sunday 19 October 2014

DIY FALL DECOR


I honestly don't think I will ever make a voice over video ever again..
I never knew how much work and editing went with this.
The crafts took less time then me putting the video together.
Anyway's so these are some DIY fall decor ideas. Although I wanted to post this before October school got in the way of my editing. 
All the items from this video are from the dollar store believe it or not!
not including the spray paint and the pumpkin which were both purchased from Walmart. I know a lot of people love Michael's the craft store including myself, but sometimes i find that some of their stuff could be a little pricy when the dollar store tends to have similar items for a lower price.
This entire DIY cost me around $25.00
If you would like to see how I did these crafts watch my video on my YouTube Channel

Thanks guy's :) xox

No comments:

Post a Comment